Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE-SHORTRANGE?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
      Hi Eric,

      CCing in the DEV team as this has gotten into code territory a little

      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > Hmmm, If we assume a certain amount of symmetry in the LST code, and considering the BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT tag and its variations, might the following
      > also exist:
      >
      > BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE-PRIMARY
      >
      > and
      >
      > BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE-SECONDARY

      These do appear to be supported, at least as far as parsing the LST
      file goes. However, there doesn't appear to be any code that
      specifically processes their values.

      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE-SECONDARY was probably supposed to replace the
      deprecated BONUS:COMBAT|SECONDARYDAMAGE
      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE-PRIMARY appears to be new

      NOTE: DAMAGE-SECONDARY is listed in the navindex but doesn't appear to
      lead to a meaningful place.

      I've raised http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DOCS-120 to deal with this issue.

      I've also raised a separate http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DOCS-121 jira
      to deal with the fact that the BONUS:COMBAT|SECONDARYDAMAGE deprecated
      token (and a few others) is only listed as deprecated in one section
      of the navindex (should be both). I'll probably close this one off
      today.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
        Hi all,

        <snip>

        > I've also raised a separate http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DOCS-121 jira
        > to deal with the fact that the BONUS:COMBAT|SECONDARYDAMAGE deprecated
        > token (and a few others) is only listed as deprecated in one section
        > of the navindex (should be both).  I'll probably close this one off
        > today.

        And done.