PCGen 5.17.8 Alpha release imminent

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      Hi,

      Later today I will be putting out the 5.17.8 alpha release. This should
      start around 13:00 AEST 31 July or 03:00 UTC.

      The release notes are available at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5178.html
      . Please have a read and let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.

      Just a reminder - when resolving an issue in JIRA, please set the fix
      version to the next version. This ensures your fix will get reported in
      the release notes.

      Lastly, please give the latest autobuild (see
      http://www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/download.html) a test to check for
      any show-stopper issues.