Fwd: [pcgen_experimental] vimrc and .gitignore

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[pcgen_experimental] vimrc and .gitignore
      Date:Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:20:59 +0200
      From:Henk Slaaf <henk@...>

      Hello all,

      I've taken the liberty to add my .vimrc to the utilities folder. Maybe
      others wo work with VIM would like to contribute their tricks?

      Also, I work with git-svn extensively. After building, files are always
      showing as untracked, but ofcourse they are only build-files. I've added a
      global .gitignore file to the repository. This will not disturb any SVN
      users, but any Git users out there will suddenly have a (blissfully) silent
      git status output :)  So this is a heads-up.

      Thanks,

      Henk

          pcgen_experimental-digest@yahoogroups.com
          pcgen_experimental-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com