RE: [pcgen_developers] LST Editor and Roadmap Question

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011

      I think the Editor overhaul went by the wayside… and IMO should until CDOM is done…

      Barak

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
        Hi Eric,

        I think at this stage the new editor is unlikely to be in the 6.0
        release. Once the new UI is ready I think we should proceed to a
        production release with that rather than waiting for the editor to be
        completed also.

        At this stage no major work has been done on the new editor.