Re: Fonts we use in PCGen?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      Hi Andrew,

      We don't distribute fonts. The fonts would be whatever is found by your PDF viewer when it displays or prints the document.

      On 18/05/2011 12:14 AM Andrew wrote
      Hi,

      Where are the fonts stored in pcgen for the export to pdf?

      I'm trying to use zapfDingBats and I can't get the negative x box to display, instead I'm getting scissors. A quick search shows there are several versions of this font in the wild.

      I'm just wondering where our version is stored and if we can't get the family updated to the latest specs.

      Thanks,

      --
      Andrew Maitland