Re: [pcgen_developers] Explanation of 'PENALTYVAR' tag

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19 2:46 AM
      Hi Andrew,

      I tracked the code through in the 5.16.x branch, and in short it does nothing.  The value is set on PCStat, but is then never referenced or used.

      Does anyone know why this was added?

      On 19 April 2011 01:28, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Explanation of this tag:

      PENALTYVAR

      Where is it found - Gamemode Stats and Checks file

      Usage:

      PENALTYVAR:MXDXEN

      I'm not finding this particular tag in the documents - any coder that can explain it's usage would be appreciated