Re: [pcgen_experimental] PCGen 5.17.5 Mac Install Package and the APG Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011

      SourceForge's release server is still off-line, and while I eventually
      uploaded the windows install via the web uploads page it is having the
      same download problems as before. So I will hold off uploading the rest
      of the files there until SourceForge have their system back properly.

      In the interim, I have instead uploaded the files to our web site.
      Please hold off advertising these locations to avoid confusion though -
      this is only a stop-gap measure.

      * http://www.pcgen-test.org/tempfiles/pcgen5175_full.zip
      * http://www.pcgen-test.org/tempfiles/pcgen5175_partial.zip
      * http://www.pcgen-test.org/tempfiles/pcgen5175_win_install.exe
      * http://www.pcgen-test.org/tempfiles/pcgen-5.17.5-sources.jar

      On 30/01/2011 2:10 AM David R. Bender wrote