PCGen 5.17.5 is out

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.5 alpha release. Release
      notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, just the Mac installer and the
      press releases to go..

      PS: I've started using the readme functionality in the SourceForge files
      section. I'd be interested in feedback if this is useful and if there is
      any information should be added or removed.