Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Where would the code for the hit point generator be?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2011

      Unfortunately that would be a CODE question, I'll throw this to the DEV list where a coder will see and be able to respond.

      On 1/19/2011 2:54 PM, CalebU wrote:
      I would like to know approximately where in the PCGen directory the code for the hit point generator would be.

          PCGenListFileHelp-digest@yahoogroups.com
          PCGenListFileHelp-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2011
        Hi Caleb,

        Hit points are rolled by the rollHP method in the pcgen.core.Globals class.

        Cheers,
        James,

        On 22/01/2011 5:13 PM Andrew Maitland wrote
        Hi,