Re: [pcgen_developers] UI Feedback

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
      Hi Andrew,

      On 18/01/2011 3:48 AM Andrew Maitland wrote
      Hi,

      I got the latest version of the UI Demo - I wasn't sure where the feedback should go, so I used the talk page for now. Let me know if you'd like another location for errors, bugs or critique let me know.

      DOMAIN - Tab missing "NOT IMPLEMENTED YET". It's just blank currently

      Fixed.

      EQUIPMENT - Panes are present, but no items can be seen or equipped

      That's the current focus of work, so it is in no way ready for playing with :)

      SKILL - Listing Skills that should not be visible - i.e. conditionals using the "EXPORT"

      Thanks for the report.

      I'm assuming the GMGen missing Plugin errors is normal?

      That is something that needs to be addressed, but is not urgent.

      Also, is the code base set against 5.17.0 or 5.17.4?

      5.17.0 - we will be looking to bring the code together with the trunk in around 6 weeks.