Re: [pcgen] Re: Armor & Shield bonuses to AC

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2011
      And a bump for our developers - Vince, you'll also want to make sure you're subscribed to the developers list :).

      On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
      Yes we'd be interested!

      I've copied in the developers mailing list where this discussion should continue :)

      On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM, VinceS <hlingler@...> wrote:

      P.S. Any interest in having an RPM for Fedora Linux? I can package stuff, and belong to a 3rd-party repo (http://rpmme.info). I'd be willing to do so if there's any interest. Should be simple (famous last words...).

    • VinceS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2011
        OK, I've joined this group too, and I'll start work on an RPM spec file... . May take a little while to get to it, but I'll get it done.