PCGen Looking for a PERL Developer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      We are looking for someone with PERL experience that would be willing to work on a PERL program called PrettyLST. This program sorts and organizes and even does some error checking.

      What you'd be doing is adding new items to the list of approved items. And adding new features as deemed necessary.

      If interested please contact either myself, or post a response to this message.