Re: [PCGD] PCGen Code Committers - Proposed Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      Hi Bryan,

      Possibly it is redundant but it serves to highlight the project licence.
      It also means that we have on record that each contributor knows the
      policy. Currently if the licence is missing from a file, we really do
      have to assume it isn't LGPL. With a simple email acknowledging the
      project licence conditions we then have some room to do helpful things
      like add missing licence headers.

      On 11/08/2009 2:10 AM Bryan McRoberts wrote