RE: [pcgen_developers] Hudson missing?

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
      OK, there's something weird going on.

      If you go to http://ci.pcgen.org/ it shows that tomcat is running.

      When restarting Tomcat from the server the following error message is shown:

      aiting for tomcat to restart...............finished.

      tomcat (jsvc.exec -user tomcat -cp ./bootstrap.jar -Djava.endorsed.dirs=../common/endorsed -outfile ../logs/catalina.out -errfile ../logs/catalina.err
      -verbose -Xmx1024M -XX:-HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Dhudson.model.Hudson.logStartupPerformance=true -Dhudson.DNSMultiCast.disabled=true
      org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap -security) running as tomcat with PID 15379

      Service: [tomcat] has been disabled by the sys admin
      So it looks like Tomcat is running, but Hudson isn't.

      Anestis.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010

        Thanks for that Anestis.

        I've copied hudson.war over to the new tomcat install. It is starting now.

        On 8/12/2010 7:38 AM Anestis Kozakis wrote
        > OK, there's something weird going on.
        >
        > If you go to http://ci.pcgen.org/ it shows that tomcat is running.
        >
        > When restarting Tomcat from the server the following error message is shown:
        >
        > aiting for tomcat to restart...............finished.
        >
        > tomcat (jsvc.exec -user tomcat -cp ./bootstrap.jar -Djava.endorsed.dirs=../common/endorsed -outfile ../logs/catalina.out -errfile ../logs/catalina.err
        > -verbose -Xmx1024M -XX:-HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Dhudson.model.Hudson.logStartupPerformance=true -Dhudson.DNSMultiCast.disabled=true
        > org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap -security) running as tomcat with PID 15379
        >
        > Service: [tomcat] has been disabled by the sys admin
        > So it looks like Tomcat is running, but Hudson isn't.
        >
        > Anestis.
      • Anestis Kozakis
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
          On 8 December 2010 07:57, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Thanks for that Anestis.
          >
          > I've copied hudson.war over to the new tomcat install. It is starting now.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > James.

          Looks like it's up and running again.

          Anestis.