Re: [pcgen_bod] PCGen 5.17.4 Alpha is out

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      Greetings Folks,

      The Mac Install file is now up. and ready for download.

      Press Releases will go out shortly.

      On Nov 29, 2010, at 6:36 AM, James Dempsey wrote:

      Hi,

      Its an alpha! Bet you'd forgotten what they looked like eh? Well, this
      should be the first of many as we get back into the swing of development
      releases.

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.4 release. Release notes are
      also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin