Re: [pcgen_bod] PCGen 5.16.4 is out

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2010
      Hi Folks!

      The Mac version is now up and ready to download.

      Eric

      On Nov 20, 2010, at 7:21 AM, James Dempsey wrote:

      Hi,

      I have built, tested and started uploading the 5.16.4 release. Release
      notes are also available for download.

      It is currently uploading and will be ready for download in the next
      half hour or so. So over to Eddy and Eric. Unless someone else gets a
      chance, I'll set the default downloads to the new release in the morning.

      Note: The 5.16 branch is now open for changes, however no further
      releases are planned from this branch at this stage.