Re: [pcgen_bod] PCGen 5.16.4 RC5 is out - 5.16 branch frozen

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      Greetings Folks!

      The Mac version has been assembled, uploaded and is available for immediate download.

      I'mm make a general post on the main list shortly.

      Eric

      On Nov 16, 2010, at 6:13 AM, James Dempsey wrote:

      Hi,

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.16.4 RC5 release. Release notes
      are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

      A reminder, the 5.16 branch is now closed to changes. If there need to
      be changes made they need to be approved by the relevant silverback and
      then I will need to produce anther release candidate. I'm holding fast
      to the no new changes in a production release rule this time.