PCGen 5.16.4 RC5 release imminent

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010

      Tomorrow (Australian time) I will be putting out the 5.16.4 RC5 release.
      This should start around 18:00 AEDT 7 November or 07:00 UTC.

      NB: This is likely to be the last release candidate for 5.16.4 and as
      such commits to the 5.16 branch after this release are not allowed. If
      any commits are made a new release candidate will be required. So, if
      you have a fix you want in the release, now is the time to get it in!

      If there are required changes that cannot be made before the deadline
      please advise me ASAP and we can negotiate a revised release time.

      The release notes are available at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/branches/5.16.x/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5164RC5.html

      please have a read and let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.

      Lastly, please give the latest source a test to check for any
      show-stopper issues.