PCGen 5.16.4 RC4 is out - 5.16 branch frozen

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.16.4 RC4 release. Release notes
      are also available for download.

      The full zip is now active and ready for download, the others are still
      uploading and should be ready in 45 minutes. So over to Eddy and Eric.

      A reminder, the 5.16 branch is now closed to changes. If there need to
      be changes made they need to be approved by the relevant silverback and
      then I will need to produce anther release candidate. I'm holding fast
      to the no new changes in a production release rule this time.