PCGen 5.16.4 RC4 release imminent

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Hi,

      In a few minutes I will be putting out the 5.16.4 RC4 release.

      NB: This is likely to be the last release candidate for 5.16.4 and as
      such commits to the 5.16 branch after this release are not allowed. If
      any commits are made a new release candidate will be required. So, if
      you have a fix you want in the release, now is the time to get it in!

      The release notes are available at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/branches/5.16.x/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5164RC4.html

      please have a read and let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.