Re: [pcgen_experimental] Re: Hair pulling adventures in PF setup...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      I think we're close to a resolution here?  I'm cc'ing in the devs as well as I think they should have input on the impact of load times etc.

      On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:

      I still want to keep the "Universal Monster Rules" in the "bestiary core" set,
      so that it won't be necessary to load the actual Bestiary dataset for each and
      every dataset that has new creatures, or otherwise recreate these abilities as
      needed for each new set (which again would cause "duplicates" if loaded with
      the Bestiary set).

      Stefan.