RE: [pcgen_developers] Preview tab?

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010

      OS-14

      · at level 3 a ShadowDancer gets "Shadow Illusion" as a spell-like ability, using ShadowDancer levels as Caster level.

      In the Preview sheet, on the curiously named "Human" page (page 3), the ability is listed, with a range of "Long (0 ft.)", rather than the expected 520' (400' + 40'/level)

      It appears as 520 ft. on an exported PDF sheet.

      I have verified it’s the Preview tab.  In the Character Sheet tab all is well.

      Barak

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2010
        I second the motion to "get rid" of the preview tab....

        Chuck