Testing wiki 1.16 on the test server

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010

      Can everyone give a quick test spin on the test server wiki.

      Please use this link,

      http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/

      as

      http://wiki.pcgen-test.org will give you a fubarred view.

      Unless any issues are found, I'll migrate the production server to the main wiki.

      Wiki 1.16 is the next stable build in the MediaWiki progression.