Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: [pcgen] BUG? Output Sheet uses DEITY.FOLLOWERALIGN: Function has been removed from PCGen

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010

      Thanks for the explanation... now I just need to track down the errant sheet.

      On 9/19/2010 11:55 AM, Tom Parker wrote:
      Follower Alignment was a function that was removed from PCGen, in the 5.14 time frame.  As a result of now using PREALIGN, the output token (DEITY.FOLLOWERALIGN) that used to be associated with the (now deleted) FOLLOWERALIGN token from the Deity LST file is also invalid, since by definition, there is nothing to output.  It therefore produces the warning to allow people to remove it from their output sheets.

      thpr@... and tppublic@...

      On Fri, Sep 10, 2010
      at 9:57 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
      wrote:

               I just noticed this,

      01:55:26.599 SEVERE Thread-20 DeityToken:118 Output Sheet
      uses DEITY.FOLLOWERALIGN: Function has

      been removed from PCGen

      Is this legit?