Important Notice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      The following will be acting up over the next few days as we do some last minute moves and changes -

      MAIN Production JIRA - This was overlooked and appears to still be on the server about to be taken off-line. I've notified James and Anestis directly to get this handled.

      WIKIs - use wiki.pcgen.org and it'll still be fine; however, www.pcgen.org/wiki won't pop up till we port the www redirect to the correct site.

      Thanks for your patience as we handle these last minute issues.