PCGen 5.16.3 RC2 is out

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.16.3 RC2 release (apart from the
      Mac installer). Release notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

      BTW: In testing I noted that I got some equipment "not found" errors on
      in their names). We probably should mention that in the final release
      notes so people aren't surprised. Any suggestions for wording from the
      data team?