Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: [Nuance] Formula Compiler

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 13, 2010
      I'm all sorted now, I've got it built and these run (and crash and burn) as expected.

      thanks

      andrew

      On 14 July 2010 00:00, Tom Parker <thpr@...> wrote:
      Ah.

      Two applications.

      In the test folder pcgen.base.formula

      One is "FormulaTest" - that is a stand-alone app that will run (and fail on the second to last formula as I never implemented "string" as a formula)

      thpr@... and tppublic@...