PCGen 6.0.0 Roadmap Discussion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009
      Hi all,

      Well with 5.16.1 about to be released and the work done between code and data to reconcile dependent trackers we now can sit down and discuss the Roadmap for PCGen.

      It's been decided to have a 6.0.0 release (as opposed to 5.18.0) in order to start with a clean slate (versioning wise). We can then follow the rules of major.minor.patch more appropriately from here on in.

      So to kick this off I've listed a bunch of team sections at http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Release_6.0.x for the various teams to put in broad areas of what they would like to tackle for a 6.0.0 release. Some architecture and code items are already *provisionally* (e.g. Still up for discussion) in there.