Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Developers Meeting on IRC

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi,

      Thanks for the quick responses everyone.

      Looks like 10PM EDT Friday 9 July 2010 for an hour or so might be the
      most convenient for everyone. To see that in your time zone go to
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=7&day=10&hour=2&min=0&sec=0

      The meeting venue will be channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>. You
      can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Agenda:
      0. Introductions
      1. Sub-project updates
      2. Strategy for integrating the various sub-projects
      3. Timetable for the integration
      4. Open forum

      On 5/07/2010 12:45 PM thpr wrote