PCGen 5.16.3 RC1 release imminent

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010

      On Friday morning (Australian time) I will be putting out the 5.16.3 RC1
      release. This should start around 10:01 AEST 2 July or 00:01 UTC.

      The release notes thus far can be seen at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/branches/5.16.x/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5163RC1.html

      Please let me know if there is anything missing from the release notes.
      In particular there didn't seem to be a new source or data tracker for
      the Pathfinder errata and bestiary. Also, please give the latest source
      a test to check for any show-stopper issues.