Re: [pcgen] Re: Converting high level character created in earlier versions

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22 9:50 AM
      I resent the 5.17.0 version and that shows the proper rage on the back.
      I think it's something in the 5.16.0 version. But I've been unable to
      locate the issue in the scant free time I've had.

      Conversion issues - none really. A few proficiencies warnings for
      changed names, but it's all okay.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin