Re: [pcgen] Fantasy_Character_Sheet

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2009
      I included the 'left out detail' post too. :P It's right at the end of
      the post. ;)

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      Eddy Anthony wrote:
      > Andrew Maitland scribed:
      >

      >> That said there is a way you can export your character and view the
      >> sheet in a regular web browser. First thing to do is copy the sheet
      >> from: preview/d20/fantasy/Fantasy_Character_Sheet.html, to:
      >> outputsheets/d20/fantasy/htmlxml/. This will make the sheet show up in
      >> the list of sheets when you Export to Standard.
      >>

      > I left out a detail when I first posted this: you also need to change the
      > name of the sheet so it starts with "csheet_", that's how PCGen recognizes
      > that it's an outputsheet.
      >
      > And thanks for the compliment, that's my baby :-)

    • Jeff Hoover
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        Not sure if this is the place for it, but I think I found a couple of minor errors.

        In terms of moving the file, you may also need to move the javascript directory...

        Then I also found:

        The body background color should be #730000, not #660000 in order to better match the other graphics.

        The dice images next to the stats are not linked properly. The src="' makes them not show up. ;)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
          Eddy, this is your baby, how bout you set it up as part of the allowable
          choices and such?

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

          Jeff Hoover wrote:
          > Not sure if this is the place for it, but I think I found a couple of minor errors.
          >
          > In terms of moving the file, you may also need to move the javascript directory...
          >
          > Then I also found:
          >
          > The body background color should be #730000, not #660000 in order to better match the other graphics.
          >
          > The dice images next to the stats are not linked properly. The src="' makes them not show up. ;)

          >> I included the 'left out detail' post too. :P It's right at the end of
          >> the post. ;)
          >>
          >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          >> Admin Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
          >> Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
          >>

          >> Eddy Anthony wrote:
          >>
          >>> Andrew Maitland scribed:

          >>> I left out a detail when I first posted this: you also need to change the
          >>> name of the sheet so it starts with "csheet_", that's how PCGen recognizes
          >>> that it's an outputsheet.
          >>>
          >>> And thanks for the compliment, that's my baby :-)

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
          > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009