Re: [pcgen] Fantasy_Character_Sheet

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2009
      Andrew Maitland scribed:

      > That said there is a way you can export your character and view the
      > sheet in a regular web browser. First thing to do is copy the sheet
      > from: preview/d20/fantasy/Fantasy_Character_Sheet.html, to:
      > outputsheets/d20/fantasy/htmlxml/. This will make the sheet show up in
      > the list of sheets when you Export to Standard.

      I left out a detail when I first posted this: you also need to change the
      name of the sheet so it starts with "csheet_", that's how PCGen recognizes
      that it's an outputsheet.

      And thanks for the compliment, that's my baby :-)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Board of Directors
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2009
        I included the 'left out detail' post too. :P It's right at the end of
        the post. ;)

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        Eddy Anthony wrote:
        > Andrew Maitland scribed:
        >

        >> That said there is a way you can export your character and view the
        >> sheet in a regular web browser. First thing to do is copy the sheet
        >> from: preview/d20/fantasy/Fantasy_Character_Sheet.html, to:
        >> outputsheets/d20/fantasy/htmlxml/. This will make the sheet show up in
        >> the list of sheets when you Export to Standard.
        >>

        > I left out a detail when I first posted this: you also need to change the
        > name of the sheet so it starts with "csheet_", that's how PCGen recognizes
        > that it's an outputsheet.
        >
        > And thanks for the compliment, that's my baby :-)

      • Jeff Hoover
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
          Not sure if this is the place for it, but I think I found a couple of minor errors.

          In terms of moving the file, you may also need to move the javascript directory...

          Then I also found:

          The body background color should be #730000, not #660000 in order to better match the other graphics.

          The dice images next to the stats are not linked properly. The src="' makes them not show up. ;)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
            Eddy, this is your baby, how bout you set it up as part of the allowable
            choices and such?

            Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

            Jeff Hoover wrote:
            > Not sure if this is the place for it, but I think I found a couple of minor errors.
            >
            > In terms of moving the file, you may also need to move the javascript directory...
            >
            > Then I also found:
            >
            > The body background color should be #730000, not #660000 in order to better match the other graphics.
            >
            > The dice images next to the stats are not linked properly. The src="' makes them not show up. ;)

            >> I included the 'left out detail' post too. :P It's right at the end of
            >> the post. ;)
            >>
            >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >> Admin Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
            >> Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
            >>

            >> Eddy Anthony wrote:
            >>
            >>> Andrew Maitland scribed:

            >>> I left out a detail when I first posted this: you also need to change the
            >>> name of the sheet so it starts with "csheet_", that's how PCGen recognizes
            >>> that it's an outputsheet.
            >>>
            >>> And thanks for the compliment, that's my baby :-)

            > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
            > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009