Re: school assignment - listening activity

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2009
      I've only heard from one person on this, and that was for Monday. Is anyone else interested? Thanks.

      > All,
      >
      > Some of you may not know me, but I am Paul King, the PL 2nd. I have
      > not been very active lately because of school work. I currently
      > have an assignment called a "listening activity" that I would like
      > to use members of PCGen.
      >
      > From my syllabus:
      >
      > Listening Activity
      >
      > You will meet with 5-7 key administrators, executives or
      > stakeholders with or without the Superintendent or CEO included.
      > Each of those present, in rotation around the table, will say to
      > each of the others (one at a time): "Here is what you and your
      > staff/administration/ board/organization could do to help me do a
      > better job". The exercise continues until each administrator or
      > executive has spoken directly to every other person.
      >
      > I would like to meet in the IRC chat room on either Monday, June 1,
      > or Tuesday, June 2, at 9 PM EDT (GMT -4). If anyone is interested,
      > please contact me at (paulking.rhochi@...) and let me know what day
      > you would be available. I would like to have several different
      > teams available if possible. The purpose of this activity is to
      > discover beds of knowledge.
      >
      > For my assignment, I will use pseudonyms in the write up. Thank you
      > for your time.

      Paul W. King
      PL 2nd
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1 7:57 PM
        Is some other night better for people?

        > I've only heard from one person on this, and that was for Monday.
        > Is anyone else interested? Thanks.
        >
        >> All,
        >>
        >> Some of you may not know me, but I am Paul King, the PL 2nd. I have
        >> not been very active lately because of school work. I currently
        >> have an assignment called a "listening activity" that I would like
        >> to use members of PCGen.
        >>
        >> From my syllabus:
        >>
        >> Listening Activity
        >>
        >> You will meet with 5-7 key administrators, executives or
        >> stakeholders with or without the Superintendent or CEO included.
        >> Each of those present, in rotation around the table, will say to
        >> each of the others (one at a time): "Here is what you and your
        >> staff/administration/ board/organization could do to help me do a
        >> better job". The exercise continues until each administrator or
        >> executive has spoken directly to every other person.
        >>
        >> I would like to meet in the IRC chat room on either Monday, June 1,
        >> or Tuesday, June 2, at 9 PM EDT (GMT -4). If anyone is interested,
        >> please contact me at (paulking.rhochi@rhochi@...) and let
        >> me know what day you would be available. I would like to have
        >> several different teams available if possible. The purpose of this
        >> activity is to discover beds of knowledge.
        >>
        >> For my assignment, I will use pseudonyms in the write up. Thank you
        >> for your time.

        Paul W. King
        PL 2nd
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2 3:47 AM
          > Is some other night better for people?

          Hi Paul, unfortunately I'm unable to make any of the nights, timezone difficulties and all that :(

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2 1:03 PM
            Hey Paul,

            I tried contacting you via IM, but you didn't reply.

            Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin