Re: [pcgen] Yuang-Ti templates

    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Hi Shoe,

      I'm not aware of any 'patches' of any such nature.

      Creating the templates would not be difficult. If you're interested,
      then ask you questions over on the pcgen listfilehelp yahoo group.
      Though, please refrain from using the closed content names and instead
      just ask for the result you need.

      Example:
      "Hi, I want to create a template that allows a character to cast
      fireball 8 times a day, Breath Water at will, and his land based speed
      increases by 100 ft. How would I do that?"

      I'm doing my own coding today, so if you shoot me a direct email I can
      walk you through the process.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin