Re: [pcgen] Yuang-Ti templates

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Yuan-Ti are closed content from WotC. You can create your own templates,
      by posting your questions on the PCGenListFileHelp Yahoo group and we
      will help you through the process.

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me

      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2009
        Hi Shoe,

        I'm not aware of any 'patches' of any such nature.

        Creating the templates would not be difficult. If you're interested,
        then ask you questions over on the pcgen listfilehelp yahoo group.
        Though, please refrain from using the closed content names and instead
        just ask for the result you need.

        Example:
        "Hi, I want to create a template that allows a character to cast
        fireball 8 times a day, Breath Water at will, and his land based speed
        increases by 100 ft. How would I do that?"

        I'm doing my own coding today, so if you shoot me a direct email I can
        walk you through the process.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin