Need a Suggestion! Fast!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 4:32 AM
      Hi Folks!

      I am in the process of entering PCGen for consideration for the
      ENnies and one of the things they have on the application is the name
      of a song to be played in the event that PCGen wins an award. So, do
      you, the PCGen Community have any suggestions?

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam
    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29 4:54 AM
        2009/5/29 Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>:
        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > I am in the process of entering PCGen for consideration for the
        > ENnies and one of the things they have on the application is the name
        > of a song to be played in the event that PCGen wins an award. So, do
        > you, the PCGen Community have any suggestions?

        White and Nerdy by Weird Al?

        [SNIPPING LOTS OF CRAP ADDED BY YAHOO]

        --
        Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
      • michael.schoeller@inhouse.wko.at
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29 4:56 AM
          Well I have 2 suggestions.
          The first one: Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
          Because I just love that song and it seems like an good winning theme instead of the standard winning theme "we are the champions" that is really used to many times now :)).

          The second one: Blind Guardian - The Soulforged (Version from the Album "A Night At The Opera")
          Other Version do exist but the Chorus that makes this Song really good is only present in that special Version. I don't know how to describe the difference so you have to hear for yourself)
          Because it is related to an D&D World, actually it's a song about the famous Dragonlance-Character Rastlin, and I don't know any other D&D related Songs.

          Michael Schöller

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29 5:06 AM
            Some good ideas and some bad ideas...

            bohemian rhapsody?

            Everybody needs somebody?

            Change the world?

            On May 29, 2009, at 7:56 AM, <michael.schoeller@...> wrote:

            > Well I have 2 suggestions.
            > The first one: Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
            > Because I just love that song and it seems like an good winning
            > theme instead of the standard winning theme "we are the champions"
            > that is really used to many times now :)).
            >
            > The second one: Blind Guardian - The Soulforged (Version from the
            > Album "A Night At The Opera")
            > Other Version do exist but the Chorus that makes this Song really
            > good is only present in that special Version. I don't know how to
            > describe the difference so you have to hear for yourself)
            > Because it is related to an D&D World, actually it's a song about
            > the famous Dragonlance-Character Rastlin, and I don't know any other
            > D&D related Songs.
            >
            > Michael Schöller

          • Paul W. King
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29 12:25 PM
              > I am in the process of entering PCGen for consideration for the
              > ENnies and one of the things they have on the application is the
              > name of a song to be played in the event that PCGen wins an award.
              > So, do you, the PCGen Community have any suggestions?

              5 Little Monkeys :D

              Paul K