Re: no lich and ghost template?

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 1:19 PM
      Hi Folks!

      Dariyan wrote:

      > okay so im wondering was the ghost template (monster manual
      > 1) and the Lich template (libris mortis) left out on purpose?

      As Andrew says, both the Lich and Ghost templates are included in
      the RSRD sets. I'll have to check the Lich template in Libris Mortis
      to see how it differs from that in the RSRD. If it is different, you will
      need to code it yourself, which we can provide some assistance with
      in the form of answers to specific rules implementation questions. We
      do ask though that you refrain from directly referencing closed content.

      > I really need these in PCGen, i have the books already, but its
      > just a pain to go back and forth? If there are no data sets for
      > these (seeing as wotc pulled the OGL) how would i import them?

      WotC did not pull the OGL. At this point they can't do that. They
      have, on the otherhand, decided to not release any addition
      material under the OGL. CMP was selling data sets for many of the
      WotC books, but their license was not renewed over two years ago
      and the sets have been unavailable since.

      But again, if you feel up to it, the folks here, but mostly on
      PCGenListFileHelp@Yahoo!, are available to answer specific
      implementation questions.

      Maredudd
    • Dariyan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28 2:34 PM
        yeah i know sry bout that, being a dm is really annoying when u have a transdimensional storyline. I needed the ghost template and the lich one. aas in 3.5 and in dnd terms sorry for the confusion guys but tanks for the help.