school assignment - listening activity

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2009
      All,

      Some of you may not know me, but I am Paul King, the PL 2nd. I have not been
      very active lately because of school work. I currently have an assignment
      called a "listening activity" that I would like to use members of PCGen.
      From my syllabus:

      Listening Activity

      You will meet with 5-7 key administrators, executives or stakeholders with
      or without the Superintendent or CEO included. Each of those present, in
      rotation around the table, will say to each of the others (one at a time):
      "Here is what you and your staff/administration/ board/organization could do
      to help me do a better job". The exercise continues until each administrator
      or executive has spoken directly to every other person.

      I would like to meet in the IRC chat room on either Monday, June 1, or
      Tuesday, June 2, at 9 PM EDT (GMT -4). If anyone is interested, please
      contact me at (paulking.rhochi@...) and let me know what day you
      would be available. I would like to have several different teams available
      if possible. The purpose of this activity is to discover beds of knowledge.

      For my assignment, I will use pseudonyms in the write up. Thank you for your
      time.

    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2009
        I've only heard from one person on this, and that was for Monday. Is anyone else interested? Thanks.

        > All,
        >
        > Some of you may not know me, but I am Paul King, the PL 2nd. I have
        > not been very active lately because of school work. I currently
        > have an assignment called a "listening activity" that I would like
        > to use members of PCGen.
        >
        > From my syllabus:
        >
        > Listening Activity
        >
        > You will meet with 5-7 key administrators, executives or
        > stakeholders with or without the Superintendent or CEO included.
        > Each of those present, in rotation around the table, will say to
        > each of the others (one at a time): "Here is what you and your
        > staff/administration/ board/organization could do to help me do a
        > better job". The exercise continues until each administrator or
        > executive has spoken directly to every other person.
        >
        > I would like to meet in the IRC chat room on either Monday, June 1,
        > or Tuesday, June 2, at 9 PM EDT (GMT -4). If anyone is interested,
        > please contact me at (paulking.rhochi@...) and let me know what day
        > you would be available. I would like to have several different
        > teams available if possible. The purpose of this activity is to
        > discover beds of knowledge.
        >
        > For my assignment, I will use pseudonyms in the write up. Thank you
        > for your time.

        Paul W. King
        PL 2nd
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
          Is some other night better for people?

          > I've only heard from one person on this, and that was for Monday.
          > Is anyone else interested? Thanks.
          >
          >> All,
          >>
          >> Some of you may not know me, but I am Paul King, the PL 2nd. I have
          >> not been very active lately because of school work. I currently
          >> have an assignment called a "listening activity" that I would like
          >> to use members of PCGen.
          >>
          >> From my syllabus:
          >>
          >> Listening Activity
          >>
          >> You will meet with 5-7 key administrators, executives or
          >> stakeholders with or without the Superintendent or CEO included.
          >> Each of those present, in rotation around the table, will say to
          >> each of the others (one at a time): "Here is what you and your
          >> staff/administration/ board/organization could do to help me do a
          >> better job". The exercise continues until each administrator or
          >> executive has spoken directly to every other person.
          >>
          >> I would like to meet in the IRC chat room on either Monday, June 1,
          >> or Tuesday, June 2, at 9 PM EDT (GMT -4). If anyone is interested,
          >> please contact me at (paulking.rhochi@rhochi@...) and let
          >> me know what day you would be available. I would like to have
          >> several different teams available if possible. The purpose of this
          >> activity is to discover beds of knowledge.
          >>
          >> For my assignment, I will use pseudonyms in the write up. Thank you
          >> for your time.

          Paul W. King
          PL 2nd
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
            > Is some other night better for people?

            Hi Paul, unfortunately I'm unable to make any of the nights, timezone difficulties and all that :(

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
              Hey Paul,

              I tried contacting you via IM, but you didn't reply.

              Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin