RE: [pcgen] Re: [CODE] Custom Race Creation Question

  • michael.schoeller@inhouse.wko.at
    Message 1 of 16 , May 27 1:09 AM
      Just to be complete.
      I found a new solution:
      ###Races.lst###
      Human.MOD LANGBONUS:.CLEAR TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:Subhuman1|Subhuman2
      ###Template.lst###
      Subhuman1 SUBRACE:YES TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:DummyRegion1|DummyRegion2 SOURCEPAGE:PGTF p.10
      Subhuman2 SUBRACE:YES TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:DummyRegion1|DummyRegion2 SOURCEPAGE:PGTF p.10
      DummyRegion1 REGION:YES LANGBONUS:Sublanguage1, Sublanguage2, Sublanguage3
      DummyRegion2 REGION:YES LANGBONUS:Sublanguage1, Sublanguage2, Sublanguage4

      That worked pretty well.

      Michael