Re: [pcgen] Need Help w/ PC Gen

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2009
      Ah hah!

      I didn't some quick research (Wikis are great BTW). I've played in the
      cinematic unisystem. Yes, I play in an active Angel group, and in case
      ya'll are wondering, no I'm not the slayer, my wife is :-). I play the
      simple and humble shop-keeper gypsy demon hunter... ahem. Anyways,
      having a fairly extensive knowledge of that, yes, you could use pcgen to
      make a character sheet per se. Though, the creation and maintenance
      aspects would be interesting to work out. Unisystem is a point based
      system. PCGen excels in the class based systems easily. Anyways, yes
      PCGen could be used, it would be different but workable.

      I do have a question. Are you looking for something to display it in an
      orderly fashion, or are you looking for something to aid in the creation
      and maintenance of the character?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin