Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained...

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2009
      On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
      > boards is because he's been in the hospital.

      He's going on my prayer list.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 7 , May 12, 2009
        On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
        topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
        >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >> Hi All,
        >>
        >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
        >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
        >
        >He's going on my prayer list.

        He's going on my party list.

        Let Michael know if he ever in Canberra, Australia, I'll buy him a drink.

        >--
        >Tir Gwaith
        >PCGen LST Chimp

        Anestis.
        --
        Anestis Kozakis
        PCGen Webteam Second
        Message 3 of 7 , May 12, 2009
          On Tuesday 12 May 2009 15:10:31 Anestis Kozakis wrote:
          > On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
          > topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
          >
          > >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
          wrote:
          > >> Hi All,
          > >>
          > >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
          > >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
          > >
          > >He's going on my prayer list.
          >
          > He's going on my party list.

          Both are very much appreciated ^^
          --
          Fluxxdog

          think.
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 7 , May 13, 2009
            Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery! Needless to say, your PCGen duties should be the last thing you should worry about and the Ninja Monkeys have strict instructions to be nice and leave you alone :)