Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained...

  • Keith McComb
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2009
      *raising glass in your honour, to toast your still being amongst the living*

      Cheers!

      Keith McComb

      Message 2 of 7 , May 12, 2009
        On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
        > boards is because he's been in the hospital.

        He's going on my prayer list.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Anestis Kozakis
        Message 3 of 7 , May 12, 2009
          On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
          topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
          >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >> Hi All,
          >>
          >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
          >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
          >
          >He's going on my prayer list.

          He's going on my party list.

          Let Michael know if he ever in Canberra, Australia, I'll buy him a drink.

          >--
          >Tir Gwaith
          >PCGen LST Chimp

          Anestis.
          --
          Anestis Kozakis
          PCGen Webteam Second
          Message 4 of 7 , May 12, 2009
            On Tuesday 12 May 2009 15:10:31 Anestis Kozakis wrote:
            > On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
            > topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
            >
            > >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
            wrote:
            > >> Hi All,
            > >>
            > >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
            > >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
            > >
            > >He's going on my prayer list.
            >
            > He's going on my party list.

            Both are very much appreciated ^^
            --
            Fluxxdog

            think.
          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 7 , May 13, 2009
              Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery! Needless to say, your PCGen duties should be the last thing you should worry about and the Ninja Monkeys have strict instructions to be nice and leave you alone :)