Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained...

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12 9:18 AM
      On Monday 11 May 2009 18:32:04 Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
      > boards is because he's been in the hospital.
      >
      > He was involved in car accident and messed up pretty badly. He was held
      > for several weeks due to infection after the accident. He is surprised
      > he is alive.
      > He is trying to catch up with his personal affairs before resuming pcgen
      > volunteer duties. Needless to say, it will be a while before he's up and
      > running full tilt.
      >
      > He is thankful for the recent monkey title promotion for his past efforts.

      Yeah, one of those "Glad to be alive" moments.

      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • Keith McComb
      Message 2 of 7 , May 12 11:56 AM
        *raising glass in your honour, to toast your still being amongst the living*

        Cheers!

        Keith McComb

        > On Monday 11 May 2009 18:32:04 Andrew Maitland wrote:
        >> Hi All,
        >>
        >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
        >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
        >>
        >> He was involved in car accident and messed up pretty badly. He was held
        >> for several weeks due to infection after the accident. He is surprised
        >> he is alive.
        >> He is trying to catch up with his personal affairs before resuming pcgen
        >> volunteer duties. Needless to say, it will be a while before he's up and
        >> running full tilt.
        >>
        >> He is thankful for the recent monkey title promotion for his past
        >> efforts.
        >
        > Yeah, one of those "Glad to be alive" moments.
        >
        > --
        > Fluxxdog
        >
        > The worst crime you can commit against another human being is to make them
        > think.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
        > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap
        > PCGen's Online Docs:
        > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
        >
        > PCGen List File Help:

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 7 , May 12 12:03 PM
          On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
          > boards is because he's been in the hospital.

          He's going on my prayer list.

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Anestis Kozakis
          Message 4 of 7 , May 12 12:10 PM
            On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
            topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
            >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
            >> Hi All,
            >>
            >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
            >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
            >
            >He's going on my prayer list.

            He's going on my party list.

            Let Michael know if he ever in Canberra, Australia, I'll buy him a drink.

            >--
            >Tir Gwaith
            >PCGen LST Chimp

            Anestis.
            --
            Anestis Kozakis
            PCGen Webteam Second
            Message 5 of 7 , May 12 8:55 PM
              On Tuesday 12 May 2009 15:10:31 Anestis Kozakis wrote:
              > On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
              > topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
              >
              > >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
              wrote:
              > >> Hi All,
              > >>
              > >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
              > >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
              > >
              > >He's going on my prayer list.
              >
              > He's going on my party list.

              Both are very much appreciated ^^
              --
              Fluxxdog

              think.
            • Martijn Verburg
              Message 6 of 7 , May 13 3:01 AM
                Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery! Needless to say, your PCGen duties should be the last thing you should worry about and the Ninja Monkeys have strict instructions to be nice and leave you alone :)