Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] Natural Spell bug

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2009
      On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
      > Copied from Paizo forum thread.
      >
      > <Gilamunsta spoke thus:
      >
      > Elf Height/Weight - so far the tallest elf I've managed to create with a random roll has been 64", which is starting height for a PF elf =)

      Tracker please. biosettings file issue.

      > Natural Spell - created a druid (Lvl 15) yesterday and kept trying to give her the Natural Spell Feat. Unable to do so. Whenever I would select the feat, under prereqs the Wis 13+ part would be in black, but the Wildshape progression would be in red, negating my ability to take the feat.>

      Tracker, please.

      > Also Mosaic might be interested in helping with the Society dataset, I'll point him at the LSTHElp group.

      Kewl. :)

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2009
        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Copied from Paizo forum thread.
        >>
        >> <Gilamunsta spoke thus:
        >>
        >> Elf Height/Weight - so far the tallest elf I've managed to create with a random roll has been 64", which is starting height for a PF elf =)
        >>

        > Tracker please. biosettings file issue.

        2790870 [PF] Bio Settings Bug with PF Elf
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2790870&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

        >> Natural Spell - created a druid (Lvl 15) yesterday and kept trying to give her the Natural Spell Feat. Unable to do so. Whenever I would select the feat, under prereqs the Wis 13+ part would be in black, but the Wildshape progression would be in red, negating my ability to take the feat.>
        >>

        > Tracker, please.

        2790873 [PF] Natural Spell restriction based on missing variable
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2790873&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

        >> Also Mosaic might be interested in helping with the Society dataset, I'll point him at the LSTHElp group.
        >>

        > Kewl. :)

        Soul Jar prepped for new addition. :)