[Pathfinder] Natural Spell bug

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 3:09 AM
      Copied from Paizo forum thread.

      <Gilamunsta spoke thus:

      Elf Height/Weight - so far the tallest elf I've managed to create with a random roll has been 64", which is starting height for a PF elf =)

      Natural Spell - created a druid (Lvl 15) yesterday and kept trying to give her the Natural Spell Feat. Unable to do so. Whenever I would select the feat, under prereqs the Wis 13+ part would be in black, but the Wildshape progression would be in red, negating my ability to take the feat.>

      Also Mosaic might be interested in helping with the Society dataset, I'll point him at the LSTHElp group.

      Paul G.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12 4:12 AM
        On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
        > Copied from Paizo forum thread.
        >
        > <Gilamunsta spoke thus:
        >
        > Elf Height/Weight - so far the tallest elf I've managed to create with a random roll has been 64", which is starting height for a PF elf =)

        Tracker please. biosettings file issue.

        > Natural Spell - created a druid (Lvl 15) yesterday and kept trying to give her the Natural Spell Feat. Unable to do so. Whenever I would select the feat, under prereqs the Wis 13+ part would be in black, but the Wildshape progression would be in red, negating my ability to take the feat.>

        Tracker, please.

        > Also Mosaic might be interested in helping with the Society dataset, I'll point him at the LSTHElp group.

        Kewl. :)

        PCGen LST Chimp
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 1:49 PM
          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

          Tir Gwaith wrote:
          > On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Copied from Paizo forum thread.
          >>
          >> <Gilamunsta spoke thus:
          >>
          >> Elf Height/Weight - so far the tallest elf I've managed to create with a random roll has been 64", which is starting height for a PF elf =)
          >>

          > Tracker please. biosettings file issue.

          2790870 [PF] Bio Settings Bug with PF Elf
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2790870&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

          >> Natural Spell - created a druid (Lvl 15) yesterday and kept trying to give her the Natural Spell Feat. Unable to do so. Whenever I would select the feat, under prereqs the Wis 13+ part would be in black, but the Wildshape progression would be in red, negating my ability to take the feat.>
          >>

          > Tracker, please.

          2790873 [PF] Natural Spell restriction based on missing variable
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2790873&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

          >> Also Mosaic might be interested in helping with the Society dataset, I'll point him at the LSTHElp group.
          >>

          > Kewl. :)

          Soul Jar prepped for new addition. :)