PCGen statistics

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      While browsing the SF project page for PCGen I was playing with the statistics section. It's kinda interesting what you can find out. For example:

      Since the inception of the "Stable" releases there have been 339,042 seperate downloads of the stable releases. A couple of months we even broke 10k.

      There have been 1,005,486 downloads of the Unstable releases.

      There has been 38,986 downloads of 5.14.1 and 7,334 doanloads of 5.14.0 compared to 3,289 for 5.16.0

      Our web traffic has had 13,692,142 hits. 1,909,712 of those in the last year.

      BTW vote for PCGen in the SourceForge in the Community Choice Awards under "Best Project for Gamers"

      <https://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/nominate/?project_name=PCGen+%3A%3A+An+RPG+Character+Generator&project_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fpcgen%2F>

      http://tinyurl.com/pto8aw