[OT] Michael Fender absence explained...

    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2009
      Hi All,

      I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
      boards is because he's been in the hospital.

      He was involved in car accident and messed up pretty badly. He was held
      for several weeks due to infection after the accident. He is surprised
      he is alive.
      He is trying to catch up with his personal affairs before resuming pcgen
      volunteer duties. Needless to say, it will be a while before he's up and
      running full tilt.

      He is thankful for the recent monkey title promotion for his past efforts.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 7 , May 12, 2009
        On Monday 11 May 2009 18:32:04 Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
        > boards is because he's been in the hospital.
        >
        > He was involved in car accident and messed up pretty badly. He was held
        > for several weeks due to infection after the accident. He is surprised
        > he is alive.
        > He is trying to catch up with his personal affairs before resuming pcgen
        > volunteer duties. Needless to say, it will be a while before he's up and
        > running full tilt.
        >
        > He is thankful for the recent monkey title promotion for his past efforts.

        Yeah, one of those "Glad to be alive" moments.

        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.
      • Keith McComb
        Message 3 of 7 , May 12, 2009
          *raising glass in your honour, to toast your still being amongst the living*

          Cheers!

          Keith McComb

          > On Monday 11 May 2009 18:32:04 Andrew Maitland wrote:
          >> Hi All,
          >>
          >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
          >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
          >>
          >> He was involved in car accident and messed up pretty badly. He was held
          >> for several weeks due to infection after the accident. He is surprised
          >> he is alive.
          >> He is trying to catch up with his personal affairs before resuming pcgen
          >> volunteer duties. Needless to say, it will be a while before he's up and
          >> running full tilt.
          >>
          >> He is thankful for the recent monkey title promotion for his past
          >> efforts.
          >
          > Yeah, one of those "Glad to be alive" moments.
          >
          > --
          > Fluxxdog
          >
          > The worst crime you can commit against another human being is to make them
          > think.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
          > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap
          > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
          >
          > PCGen List File Help:

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 7 , May 12, 2009
            On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
            > boards is because he's been in the hospital.

            He's going on my prayer list.

            PCGen LST Chimp
          • Anestis Kozakis
            Message 5 of 7 , May 12, 2009
              On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
              topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
              >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
              >> Hi All,
              >>
              >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
              >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
              >
              >He's going on my prayer list.

              He's going on my party list.

              Let Michael know if he ever in Canberra, Australia, I'll buy him a drink.

              >--
              >Tir Gwaith
              >PCGen LST Chimp

              Anestis.
              --
              Anestis Kozakis
              PCGen Webteam Second
              Message 6 of 7 , May 12, 2009
                On Tuesday 12 May 2009 15:10:31 Anestis Kozakis wrote:
                > On 2009/05/12 2:03 PM -0500, Tir Gwaith gave their opinion about the
                > topic of Re: [pcgen] [OT] Michael Fender absence explained......
                >
                > >On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
                wrote:
                > >> Hi All,
                > >>
                > >> I've just discovered the reason for Michael Fender's absence from our
                > >> boards is because he's been in the hospital.
                > >
                > >He's going on my prayer list.
                >
                > He's going on my party list.

                Both are very much appreciated ^^
                --
                Fluxxdog

                think.
              • Martijn Verburg
                Message 7 of 7 , May 13, 2009
                  Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery! Needless to say, your PCGen duties should be the last thing you should worry about and the Ninja Monkeys have strict instructions to be nice and leave you alone :)