PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 5/11/2009, 10:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2009
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday May 11, 2009
      Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>.

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=12&month=5&year=2009&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=57

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • michael.schoeller@inhouse.wko.at
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2009

        I'm really sorry that I could not participate.
        For me the meeting is at 4 am in the morning so there is little chance that I am awake.

        Michael Schöller
        WKO-IT - Softwareentwicklung
        WKO Inhouse GmbH der Wirtschaftskammern Österreichs
        Wiedner Hauptstraße 76
        Postadresse: Wiedner Hauptstraße 63 | A-1045 Wien

        T +43 (0)5 90 900-4754 * F +43 (0)5 90 900-114754
        michael.schoeller@...<mailto:peter.chana@...> * http://wko.at <http://wko.at/>

        Firmenbuchnummer: 218433a
        Sitz und Firmenbuchgericht: HG Wien
        UID-Nummer: ATU53815901

        __,__,___

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2009
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <michael.schoeller@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm really sorry that I could not participate.
          > For me the meeting is at 4 am in the morning so there is little chance that I am awake.
          >
          > Michael Schöller
          > WKO-IT - Softwareentwicklung
          > WKO Inhouse GmbH der Wirtschaftskammern Österreichs
          > Wiedner Hauptstraße 76
          > Postadresse: Wiedner Hauptstraße 63 | A-1045 Wien
          >
          > T +43 (0)5 90 900-4754 * F +43 (0)5 90 900-114754
          > michael.schoeller@...<mailto:peter.chana@...> * http://wko.at <http://wko.at/>
          >
          > Firmenbuchnummer: 218433a
          > Sitz und Firmenbuchgericht: HG Wien
          > UID-Nummer: ATU53815901