Game Mode 3.5e "standard" vs. "SRD 3.5 for Players"

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 11:23 PM
      Hello everyone.

      I noticed that in the menu bar under Settings|Game Mode/Campaign|3.5e there are two choices available: "standard" and "SRD 3.5 for Players."

      I can't find the documentation for this option. Would someone please explain the difference? ("standard" is selected by default).

      Thanks,
      Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 11:39 PM
        allencohn wrote:
        > Hello everyone.
        >
        > I noticed that in the menu bar under Settings|Game Mode/Campaign|3.5e there are two choices available: "standard" and "SRD 3.5 for Players."
        >
        > I can't find the documentation for this option. Would someone please explain the difference? ("standard" is selected by default).

        Players loads only the things a player would need. It loads Campaign
        Option 2, or basically, all the basics and advanced stuff. It leaves out
        monsters, epic and psionics.

        Standard loads the complete RSRD set, or you can pick and choose.